2013 results so far
- Bedford Sprint #1- 2nd 30-34AG, 2nd overall
- Box End Aquathlon - Worlds Qualifier - 3rd in AG, 11th Female
- Mallorca 70.3 - 14th in AG, 3rd Brit
- Bedford Priory OWS sprint - 1st female
- HSV St Albans Tri - 1st female
- Nottingham Sprint - 7th in AG, 14th female
- Europeans Turkey, Oly - 5th in AG, 3rd Brit - automatic Q for next years Euros
- Dambuster - English Champs - 4th in AG, 13th female overall
- Stowe Standard distance - 1st female
- AG silver European Champs, Eilat
- AG silver English Champs
- Bedford sprint series winner
- First female: Essex oly tri, St Albans sprint tri
- First AG: Rother Valley sprint tri, Roade sprint tri
2012 got off to a very early (April), but good start to the season with AG silver at the European Championships in Eilat, Israel. A long summer followed where Kat maintained her title of Bedford Sprint Series overall winner, and won AG silver at the English Champs. Kat also set a course record in the Essex triathlon, so the aim will be to hold onto that record and better it!
In May Kat will be taking part in her first 70.3 race, representing the team in their home race at the Mallorca 70.3. This distance is unknown territory for Kat, but a March TriCamp training camp should set her up well for the big day.
Come June and the goal will be qualification for a spot on the hotly contested GB team for the London World Championships.
When not training Kat is Head of Production in a London publishing firm and continues to try (although is yet to succeed) to convince a work colleague to enter a triathlon... another aim for 2013!