Tri Camp Mallorca
Probably our most popular triathlon training camps, our Spring pre season camps sell out quickly. For our second year we are also running end of season wind down training camps running across September and October, perfect training weather. We offer up mixed ability weeks across the year but also run specilist beginners weeks and a specialist Iron Man week, both are popular weeks and book up quickly!
However, we make sure there's plenty of time all three of the traithlon disciplines with pool and open water swim sessions and run off bike brick sessions to start testing your legs. Mixed up with all of this are yoga, stretching and core sessions to aid recovery and ensure you maximise your time with us.
Check out our 2014 Training Schedule for a real taste of what to expect from your week of triathlon training at Tri Camp.
If you're new to triathlon then we offer up specilist beginners and Iron Man training weeks. These weeks cater specifically for your needs so whether you're new to triathlon and need a week of tuition and guidance to help kick start your training or you're training to Go Long and need the miles in your legs, these weeks are for you. They sell out quickly though so check out our 2014 dates now!
Our Tri Camp chef caters for all dietary requirements and as become infamous for her amazing curry nights complete with homemade naans and onion bahji's - delicious! Meals are all home cooked and are designed to ensure you have the right nutrition and energy levels to keep you fuelled for the week, that's not to say that our Mars Bar cheesecake wont be on the menu, but a heathly options will be available too!
From the minute you land at the airport to the moment you leave again, you'll barely spend a penny. Our 7 night camps in Mallorca costs just £695 and include airport transfers, all meals*, excellent accommodation and of course a packed training schedule.
*except one evening meal
- Airport transfers
- 7 nights of shared accommodation in luxury en suite rooms (sole occupancy available at a supplementary cost)
- Fully catered meals including breakfast, snacks, lunch and 6 evening meals* with wine and beer. All nutritional requirements can be catered for although prior notification is required
- Guided bike rides with two experienced coaches
- Pool and open water coached swimming sessions with videoed swim analysis
- Running sessions to improve technique, endurance and speed
- Help in building bikes and packing bikes for transportation