When do the camps run?
Tri Camps run throughout the year in the UK, Mallorca, Tenerife and Nottingham. We have one day workshops, weekend triathlon training camps and 7 day all inclusive training camps in Europe. Some camps are specialist weeks for beginners, Iron Man or long distance riders. For more information on these weeks click here or follow the training buttons above.
What’s included in your stay
At a typical 7 day Tri Camp in Europe we like to keep things simple and so we offer just one package that meets all of your training and nutritional needs. There are no hidden extras, no additional costs which is why once you’ve arrived at the airport, you don’t need to worry about a thing! One week at Tri Camp costs just £645, we don’t think you’ll find better value anywhere else.
- Airport transfers
- 7 nights of shared accommodation in luxury en suite rooms (sole occupancy available at a supplementary cost)
- Fully catered meals including breakfast, snacks, lunch and 6 evening meals with wine and beer. All nutritional requirements can be catered for although prior notification is required
- Guided bike rides with two experienced coaches
- Pool and open water coached swimming sessions with videoed swim analysis
- Running sessions to improve endurance and speed
- Help in building bikes and packing bikes for transportation
It’s not just about swim, bike and run, we also provide:
- Yoga and stretching sessions
- Transition practice, skills and tips
Workshops which cover topics such as:
- Core conditioning
- Nutritional information
- Self massage
- Bike maintenance
What’s not included
- Flights to and from Palma Airport
- Travel and bike insurance
- One evening meal
For only £645 per person per week, we think this is a training camp experience you can’t afford to miss!